In our efforts to contribute to the Open Science movement, and to facilitate access to information and resources among the RIPLRT team members (including prospective ones), the RIPLRT has launched a Wiki Page.
Among the contents of the RIPLRT Wiki page are the following:
- Lab Orientation: everyone joining @RIPLRT must go through lab orientation
- Lab Management: house-keeping approaches for @RIPLRT daily activities
- Experiments: guides on how to properly design, carry out, and document experiments with @RIPLRT
- Forms: lab manual and other important forms related to @RIPLRT
- In the Cloud: databases employed by @RIPLRT
- Open Science: @RIPLRT supports the the Open Science movement!
- Resources: learning, scientific, and computational resources used by @RIPLRT
(1) Aly, M., ruiz, nicholas, Jayakumar, M., & Tarder-Stoll, H. (2018, September 19). Aly Lab. Retrieved from osf.io/mdh87